Tiffanie enjoys creating customized programs for groups & companies to help them make more money…
To book Tiffanie for your company or organization, call her at 813-263-9690 or email at email@example.com.
A few of her most recent presentations are:
- 4 ½ Networking Mistakes
- 5 Steps to Referral Success
- Networking and Communicating with Ease: A Room Full of Referrals
- Networking for Results
- Knock the Socks off Your Audience
How to Double to Triple your Referrals in the Next 60 to 90 Days
- Filling your Referral Pipeline
- Playing + Networking = RESULTS
- Target Market & Finding your Starting Point
- Creating & Delivering an Effective Presentation
- Face to Face Networking + Online Networking = Results
- Branding Brilliance: Exploring how to make YOU your own Brand
Training Program: Ignite Your Business
For additional details, successes, and more, download Tiffanie Kellog One Sheet.
Description about her most popular presentations:
4 ½ Networking Mistakes
Do you network to help you gain referrals?
Would you like your networking to be easier, more effective, and even more fun?
If your answer is YES, you will want to attend the 4 ½ Networking Mistakes presentation to discover a better way to network! During this program, we will explore why:
- You may not want to pass out business cards when networking
- Your name tag may be hurting – instead of helping – at events
- You should never use your elevator pitch when meeting new people
- Networking alone won’t help you grow your business
- There is a half mistake!
Join us for these tips, and more, as we discuss 4 1/2 Networking Mistakes, mistakes even the experts make, where referral expert Tiffanie Kellog will help you turn networking from an ineffective chore to a fun, potent tool for success!
5 Steps to Referral Success
Growing your business by referral is not easy, but it can be SIMPLE if you know the 5 Steps to Referral Success!
During this program with Tiffanie Kellog, we will explore:
- Who can be passing you MORE referrals?
- What you can do right now to make it easier for people to pass you referrals
- How to develop stronger relationships with the people in you network, inspiring them to send more business your way
- The best, most effective techniques for requesting referrals
Join us for the answers to these questions and more during the 5 Steps to Referral Success!
Networking and Communicating with Ease: A Room Full of Referrals
Ever wonder why a few people are awesome, others are amazing, but many are just plain awkward?
In the Room Full of Referrals program, we will explore the motivations behind human behavior so that you can adapt to others and make your referral conversations more effective, more rewarding, more productive, and YES, even more FUN?!
With this knowledge, you’ll be able to modify you communication style to quickly establish rapport and trust with nearly anyone. Applying these concepts will help you become a master networker as you discover how leveraging behavioral styles will make your networking pay off in tangible business results.
Networking for Results
Networking is a MUST for so many entrepreneurs, yet many do it without focus. Why? Some people are uncomfortable when networking. Most others never get the results they want.
When done properly, networking can be a great way to meet new potential referral sources and clients. During this presentation, participants will explore the 19 Networking Nuggets and learn what to do before, during and after a networking event so they can begin networking with focus. We will also cover tips on how to deal with nervousness for those who feel uncomfortable when networking.