Have you ever wondered:
- What to say when networking – whether networking during an in-person event (mix & mingle), when giving a short commercial or during speed networking. Because, yes, what you say during each matter and is different.
- How to network more efficiently for results, both online and in-person?
- What to do before, during, and after the networking event?
- And… for some of you out there, how to deal with networking nervousness?
Because you thought YES, then you will want to join us for the Networking for Results: Everything You Need to Know to Create Success Networking. This program is hosted by Tiffanie Kellog, author of the 4 1/2 Networking Mistakes: Maximize Your Networking Efforts by Avoiding Common Mistakes.
During this 4 hour masterclass,
on Friday, August 27th from 12 – 4 pm (eastern),
Tiffanie will explore everything you need to know to create success networking. Participants will have a blast! Tiffanie’s goal is always to have fun while working. This will be a face-paced, lively, interactive program where participants will:
- Explore the 4 1/2 Networking Mistakes to ensure they are being avoided
- Draft 3 introductions to be used when networking
- Practice their introductions (via breakout rooms)
- Be prepared with what to do before, during, and after each networking event, to create those networking results
- AND… the opportunity to network with people from across the country
Following the program, each participant will have the opportunity for personal feedback from Tiffanie on what to say when networking as well as receiving a highlight video from the event.