People do not go to events to buy, so why would you want to sell to them? Share what you do, if they are interested in your product or service, they will ask to buy from you. If you think that the person you are talking to would be a good prospect, schedule a follow up meeting with them, and share your products and services then.
- I’m up next for speaking to the Florida Association for Women Lawyers (Pinellas chapter) on how to maximize their t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Had a blast working with a group of entrepreneurs this morning, helping them create presentations to KNOCK the SOCK… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Had a blast at brewinupbusiness this week! Networking with amazing people while enjoying a yummy beer! 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Ignite Your Business is a wrap! Amazing group of entrepreneurs getting together to grow their business by referral.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Celebrating the “Week of Rob” this past week... it was his 40th. We did #brewswithattitudes, dinner at Haven. We sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Launched Ignite Your Business in Ocala today... working on #VISION with these amazing entrepreneurs! #asentiv… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago