13 Months a Year
Do you find that you are ALWAYS busy? Needing more time?
Do you find there are things you WANT to do, though are never able to do so?
Are you READY to take back your life and live the life YOU want? With the time to do things most important to you?
Because you said YES, the 13 Months a Year is the RIGHT program for you!
And it is launching on December 1st!
13 Months a Year Video series for $169.
Included is the 13 Months a Year Online Program (which includes 13 weeks of videos delivered to your inbox each week (videos are 22 – 36 minutes)) and the Online Group with interaction from Tiffanie Kellog & your fellow participants.
Purchase your 13 Months a Year Video Series online at
What others are saying about the program:
“Two words: peace and confidence. Peace that I don’t have to frantically let email run my life. And the confidence that it’s all going to be ok if I don’t respond ASAP.” Phil Gerbyshak
“13 Months a Year offered some great tips on where I could save snippets of time… making multiple small changes made a difference in time availability.” Laura Gignac
“13 Months a Year helped me realize how much time I waste in between doing things that are important to me and to my business.” Debi Frock
“You gave me an easy system for prioritizing.” Ramona M. Chance
“13 Months a Year helped me to get out of the email purgatory that I was in on a daily basis!” Richard Vazquez
“I was able to create more time to attend Crossfit classes three times a week and have lost 29 pounds so far.” Charles T. Kitzmiller
Topics included in 13 Months a Year:
- Week 1: Where Are You Spending Your Time?
- Week 2: Escape from Email Hell
- Week #3: Time Management? There’s No Such Thing (How to Master Your Time)
- Week #4: Sock it to your calendar (so it does not rule you)
- Week #5: Get it DONE!
- Week #6: The Cost of Multitasking
- Week #7: Why Should You Have to Do It All?
- Week #8: Life Made Easy!
- Week #9: Did You Know? You Are Important Too!
- Week #10: Decision Making, EASY!
- Week #11: YOUR Time IS Money
- Week #12: Eliminating the Time Suckers
- Week #13: 168 Hours in your Week